CVN 3.13% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Sell price - Only for those considering it..., page-9

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Interesting to see it bounce today after the presentation, although volume was still light so I would not say it had made much of an impact, maybe more like confirming the bounce from the 38% fib. A good presentation but as expected no real new information, and it made so much news it is not like there can be any investor in Australia who has not heard about it!!!

I am a bit concerned on such low volume for a bounce, but hopefully will drift up at least to 30, maybe slightly higher. My strategy would still be to sell half my parcel at 30-32c depending on momentum. I appreciate there is a strong sentiment to buy and hold, but each 5c swing is a good month's income (important now my family has just increased and the wild swings in my gold miners) while keeping half a packet in keeps me in the ball game if there is any unexpected news.

The only strong jump in share price I am considering this month for CVN is if Apache sells their interest for a good price giving a valuation boost to CVN's share, and increasing possibility of corporate action. Otherwise I am looking at any good short term sale price and following momentum and swings with at least half my holdings. It is also good to keep a balanced portfolio when holding small cap miners in a heavily speculated currency!!!

So is no one else giving any insite into a valuation analysis for a sale price, maybe something in the 30-40c for trade pre the core sample analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $174.8K 1.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1251077 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.