CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Today was accumulation day IMO. 2.09 to 2.5 was very volatile...

1. 56,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Today was accumulation day IMO. 2.09 to 2.5 was very volatile although their close of 2.32 was above the VWAP of 2.29. Not too bad.

For me, the volume was too high to be anything else although I would've liked to see 12m go through rather than 9m.

The native copper is the issue - always was apart from the total non-transparency (with the exception of drilling results), the IMO incompetently handled business plan, the continual failure to comply with stated timelines, lack of insitutional support and the every present and escalating *immense* & at times incredibly illogical expectations/speculation on their resource and potential corporate activity. Could go on.

Anyway, the DFS will either kill CDU or perhaps save it - this is and always has been the key, along with fruther exploration success..

I hold at 2.37 and I expect, as I could have today, have an opportunity to make a profit of some nature in the short term. How much is up to the market and the possible ongoing updates that may come in quick succession.

Watching yesterday's movements, I also believe that the break of 2.6 & 2.4 was panic driven as many holders may have attentped to buy and then even forced to sell again thereby accelerating their loss of capital.

Remember the registry - most are just like us - have no idea what they are doing (LOL) but the buying under 2.6 was not from your normal retail monkey and I assert today the action was very much the same.

This is why I hold at 2.37 with an obvious stop loss in place at around 1.95 and I'll probably take close to 3 without further news.

The voloume tomorrow will tell all - the higher the better and I'm hoping for 6m plus.

As others have said, the "Clarification of Revised Chairmans Review" ann. is so very symbolic. Time and time again for literally years, they stuff it up. Why? I have no idea but the MD's options were voted down last year and what will happen next is really anyone's guess. I never understood the passion of so many on here regarding Cudeco, the $3.00 dividends, the trillions of dollars of uranium, the crazed valuations, the findings of so many chemical elements, the sudden cu equiv., the reported ramping from the company itself, just "sell when I sell" etc.

The forum behaviour speaks for itself where those who wanted to debate the at times ludicrous opinions were vilified, castigated, threatened - anything was thrown at them (me being one) to silence them.

In my experience, all Hot Copper threads, almost without exception, that share this trait, where the majority take ownership and exibit such behaviour, fail dismally as the excitement and panic buying throw up a speculative company's valuations to such dizzy heights that they are bound to fall from grace at some point.

So many lessons here and I'll find time one night to write them all down for them to be scrutinised.

Truthfully, I have had to search deep into my own soul to forgive what some have written about me (and not always on this forum) due to my willingness to debate, and I have forgiven and now sympathise - so no-one will get any cheap shots from me.

I feel it will be an interesting day tomorrow for CDU and perhaps next week - more to come I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.