KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Sell, Sell, Sell., page-36

1. 3,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1828
    Plenty of up and coming events on the June newsletter with basically a rehash from the April newsletter as far as actual updates and where NRT is headed. Couldn't see much on Cantrixil, at least Anisina will move ahead early next year which was great news.
    "IND-enabling activities for Anisina are currently underway, with the intent of initiating clinical trials in 2017."
    I was told that by management in January/Feb. Would be nice to have a bit more detail after 7 months.... and the reason I rang back then was the fact that nothing much was achieved 6 months prior after GK left. Crikey's it would be nice for sher's to be informed on what stage Drug Manufacturing is, clinical trials commissioning and time tables or even to have Novogens expert opinion on the Toxicology results in lay man's terms. I learn't by reading HC that the IND application for Cantrixil was delayed....Reason!!!!???
    Regardless these are email drops which don't get through to the broader market to create demand.....Unless this is the intention by management..
    Next few months (hopefully) should be different with Cantrixil IND approval and clinical trials commencing in regards to price sensitive information.....Well any information at all.
    Cheers and GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.