TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

I think as TSV shareholders the majority of us can be classed as...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think as TSV shareholders the majority of us can be classed as sheep or is it a better description to call us all mushrooms.
    I like many are concerned about the lack of info from TSV re the outcome of the Alcoa board meeting rumored to be held last week to determine their intentions on Warro.
    So i rang the TSV office number from the website at 10 AM the receptionist told me there was no one from TSV in the office, but I could leave a message for Sophie Raven .There was no contact number available for Sophie Raven who handles PR only an email address was available??.I then asked where Brett Mitchell was and was told he was at another office and she gave me the number this turned out to be a totally different company and he wasnt there anyway ,another answering machine.
    We paid Stephen Keenihan 639,908 in Cash and Shares last year and Brett Mitchell $440,074 in Cash and Shares ,2.3K and 2k per day they claim.
    Thats absurd when you ring an empty office .Directors of multiple companies claiming massive salarys is a ripoff to average Joe small investors like most off us.
    We are getting slugged over 50 k cash per week for the top 5 TSV executives plus the generous share packages and what do we do we get in return???.
    A few real estate deals,the proceeds to pay back a loan.
    A lame balance sheet and loads of hollow promises and more capital raising on the horison. Ive been in this stock for 4 years and always supported it, IMO this is heading down the toilet with my money included .
    WHY NO INFO ON ALCOA'S INTENTIONS TSV BOARD THEY WHERE SCHEDULED TO GIVE US AN ANSWER BY THE END OF SEPT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.