AAU 14.3% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

sell side stacking, page-10

1. 187 Posts.
    To their credit it was a quick turn around with closedown, maintenance and re start. Spot on as logically, it takes time to start up, get back to levels where left off, carefully checking and monitoring per start up procedures, then to enter the final tweaking and maximising of floatation and CIL circuits to head toward spec output, will take several weeks or more and requires share holder patience, common-sense and in some cases likely a large dose of sedatives based on recent events.

I presume it was pretty much ready, but not surprised at managements dexterity and determination in producing the quarterly pretty quickly, after the unwarranted and unjustified attack on alleged lack of output, poor management, financial credibility, accompanied by the sell down by disgruntled major share holder.

All in all, I believe they faired fairly well in the face of the severity of unfounded accusation and speculation, as they were not tally plundered as has been seen with some smaller companies in the past. Consistent I believe with the quality of the company, it’s potential output and costs ratios and solid management.

At least we now more clearly know where the company is headed, and whilst they may try rocking the boat a bit, there is now very little if anything left for any unwarranted attacks on company, administration, financial, payments or costs, short of something else breaking down, that the negative manipulators and ramper’s can use to panic shareholders and the market generally.

And, once PGI prove to be one of the lowest cost gold producers, as it will do, the market will have no option other to acknowledgment them and treat their share price with the respect it deserves.

And, PGI will then no doubt repeat the process elsewhere in the Dominican Republic, thereby continuing to be one of the cheapest producers ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.277K 2.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 59632388 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 26559698 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.