FFM 5.45% $1.07 firefly metals ltd

sell side thin, page-8

1. 2,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Must say I'm surprised at the low amount of discussion on AUT as it retested a 5 year high yesterday.

I personally feel it has the best technical credentials of any stock I have seen on the ASX in recent times.

Look at the volume. Look how it has engulfed the correction of a couple of weeks back. Look how it has performed relative to its cousins in the same sector. (azz is struggling close to its lows of last fortnight). Look at the size of the offscreen buys which keep coming in and taking out solid sell orders. Look how strong the momentum has become where even with the market down hard Monday, it is difficult to see more than a blip (which would not be of the slightest concern.)

Look at the turmultuous market backdrop of the past fortnight.

I have traded stock, CFD's, indices for many years. AUT of late has been one of the standout performers in my experience.

I coud be wrong, but the action I have seen is one off a serious position building exercise. It is action akin to that prior to some takeover bids I have seen in the past.

Hilcorp?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.