ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

""along with holding back news (a strategy others here on the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""along with holding back news (a strategy others here on the esg boards have claimed management is engaging in)""

jamiealdridge,

To me, when I hear/read those comments, is a real concern.

Because when they don't release or hold back news, it is usually when they either haven't got any, which I find very hard to believe especially when one is drilling for something, or there are not so good news. Hence why the holding back.

History will repeat itself. Last year, and this year for example, news were held back and what happened. There were problems.
    The same was said of CDU at the time, that news were held back because of the possibility of a low ball T/O from left field. The problem was that the thing was so highly hiped up, that the sp didn't reflect the real value at the time. And when the JORC was released, bingo... Many investors had to run for the troughs in the hope that they could survive. And while many did and are looking at a reassessment of the sp value based on reality, many others are now wondering as to where the next meal to put on the table will come from.

Sad affair mate, Very sad indeed.

I do hope for everyone's sake that ESG will get itself out of the current quagmire it find itself in, as soon as possible.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.