ALA 5.71% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

SELL & take, page-29

1. 8,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1711
    Welcome punterman18,

Not sure your assessment of the company is correct, I not think your timeline for royalties is correct.

Prior to them getting any Royalties:

In China:
    From Shareholder update - 21 June 2018

In China, SUDA’s licensee, Eddingpharm, anticipates submitting a Clinical Trial Application in the next few months. This has required substantial work by the teams at both Eddingpharm and SUDA. Eddingpharm is required to conduct a small pharmacokinetic study to demonstrate that ZolpiMist is bioequivalent to the Chinese branded tablet. With the successful completion of this study, Eddingpharm will be in a position to submit its New Drug Application to the Chinese FDA.

From my understanding it can take over 12 months for approval

Latin America:

From announcement dated
    The regulatory review process is expected to take 12 months with approval of ZolpiMist anticipated in Q4 2018. Under the terms of the agreement with Teva, the approval of ZolpiMist triggers a milestone payment to SUDA

From Announcement dated 6 December 2017

SUDA’s licensee in Latin America, Teva Pharmaceuticals, anticipates first approval in late 2018, which will trigger a milestone payment to SUDA and then royalties on sales.

So if Treva gets its approval then they get a Milestone Payment, but I dont see any royalties being paid before March next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $173.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.5¢ $500.8K 2.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1061663 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92438 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.