SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

most here are panicking so much that theyd take a $5 offer in a...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    most here are panicking so much that theyd take a $5 offer in a heartbeat.

our previous counter hf trial wasnt going to end until end 2018 ( best case scenario )
    2016+2017 enrollments - interim review - 1 year followup

new plan :

new protocols that will make the cp1 even better and more appealing to patients
    2017 start , 6-8 month trial , end of 2017 result / approval
    + development of cp2 and hopefully a first in man in 2017.

point is , when you compare both plans right now , the new strategy if executed would be better.
    only reason every1 is pulling their hair out is because the stock price is worthless. not a good sight but plenty of upside.

financing : convertible bond/licensing deal/distribution rights/payments upon reaching  set  milestones
    these financing options are all realistic scenarios for us right now which will be better than a stock offering which will be very dilutive. hats off to rosa who had our last offering at $10.5

http://2012e.igem.org/wiki/images/5/58/Avance_on_non-diluting_funding_alternatives.pdf

id lose interest in the company if they go ahead with a stock offering at anywhere near these levels.

there is no point selling at these levels because most here are 90% down.

ps - when i see yahoo board members on hc i know that the tide will turn soon.

seen many stocks go from the ground to $30+ in 12-18 months.

no reason why we cant do that as well if this is executed right.

new strategy or not , if there was anything fishy about all this the fda wouldn't have allowed it.
    patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.