ANZ 0.86% $30.66 anz group holdings limited

slikk Ive got lots of sympathy for longs folks that think they...

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    slikk Ive got lots of sympathy for longs folks that think they dont or wont make a trading mistake just havet been trading long enough

life's often ironic, when I originally suggested that ANZ was going to 15 from 23 I was just about the only one here support with that view folks made good sport out of my comments, since then Ive offered up a few detailed perspectives that support that perspective, a few of the longs have made a good effort to counteract each of my points although the majority (now dwindling) have responded by flaming :)

for every one of us posters there is probably 5-10 read only folk, the cheerleaders have probably cost those people way more than I ever will

simply put ANZ shows structural weaknesses, folks can get as rilled up as they want but those structural weaknesses wont disappear no matter how mad you get, I didnt put them their management put them there, so dont shoot the messenger :)

If folks had been following this debate for the last 3 months and took my arguments onboard they would have saved allot of money, if they had listened to the cheer leaders (like yourself) they would be underwater

the question is what to do next

and thats why I gave the title to the thread I did

good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$30.66
Change
0.260(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $91.68B
Open High Low Value Volume
$30.30 $30.69 $30.24 $108.4M 3.547M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12221 $30.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$30.66 1438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.