ANZ 0.89% $29.60 anz group holdings limited

Ctindale, If you really believe what you are writing, then...

1. 306 Posts.
    Ctindale,

If you really believe what you are writing, then double your short exposure rather than trying to convince others to sell.

There are loads of people that are approaching retirement age that are really being hurt by the this market correction. If you understand this, or from a moral perspective keep your shorting gains to yourself and stop trying to scare the everyday punter into selling their stock at a loss so you and your friends can close your positions.

The big 4 are in the best position to benefit from these global conditions and therefore the medium term is very attractive which is why I continue to hold and will icrease my postion over the coming months. ANZ's Asian expansion plans is very important as this will provide liquidity & EPS growth when other Australian banks are being impacted by the domestic economy.

I agree with some of your points and there is a chance that short term ANZ will trend lower. However stating that ANZ will get to $10-12 is as silly as it is naive. That statement is purely a downramp.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.60
Change
0.260(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $89.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.49 $29.73 $29.30 $111.6M 3.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1146 $29.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.61 30857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.