LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

timeti wrote: Starting to lose confidence in LYc ... Hope NC is...

1. 1,176 Posts.
    timeti wrote: Starting to lose confidence in LYc ... Hope NC is not like alot of other directors just going for the lifestyle and not caring about the company and shareholders.

I understand the concern of the list, but I think it is overdone for now. And after ten years with Lynas I can't call NC an "in it for the lifestyle" guy. (Just review prior investor calls and presentations to understand my conclusion, then make up your own opinion.)
    The Forge transaction does not seem unusual to me compared to many transactions I have seen with other junior miners I have owned in the past. The comment that NC might use the transaction to manipulate Forge sounds like an interesting question for Forge investors. But considering the disclosure going on here, I would not worry too much about that. Perhaps Forge will put a clause and admendment in with a vote on their side. Probably both companies will vote on this with the company meetings which should be upcoming.
    I think the reason to sell to Forge is the location of the asset (next to Mt. Weld I prefer an amicable company) and to establish focus for Lynas and fair value for Forge. Skepticism is always healthy. But I say we hear Lynas (and Forge) out on this before we let too many accusations fly. Just MO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.61
Change
-0.100(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $7.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.65 $7.65 $7.49 $13.50M 1.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.61 6808 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.