LYC 0.00% $7.02 lynas rare earths limited

Bottom line is NC is trying to cherry pick one of LYC great...

1. 109 Posts.

Bottom line is NC is trying to cherry pick one of LYC great assets and will spin it as a good thing for LYC share holders.

One company (LYC) holding two world class assets is not what NC has in mind. He can own two separate world class assets in separate companies with him having major interest in both companies.

Selling crown will be presented to LYC share holders as a non core asset of LYC without much potential. There is no way I can accept selling crown for peanuts and that being a good thing for LYC. Crown is part of LYC core asset portfolio with existing infrastructure and ongoing LYC operations. How convenient for Forge.

If and when FRG gets crown imo soon thereafter the headlines could read something like this ?LOOKIE HERE WHAT WE FOUND, WORLD CLASS RESOURCE? with so much potential it?s unbelievable.

The best thing that could happen to me as a LYC share holder is after FRG takes crown, LYC would receive a takeover bid. I?m not holding my breath for that to happen, but who knows what could happen.

I hope they pump LYC shares up when this deal is announced to make it look like such a great deal so I can exit my shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.02
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.561B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.09 $6.86 $26.51M 3.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5100 $7.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.04 8902 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.