MLS 5.00% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

Sell What

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I wish I had something to sell here. I only have MLSOA's which I paid more than the heads are worth at the moment, 15m to be exact, couldn't unload them for a dried up bush biscuit or I would.

Delays delays delays, cap raising after cap raising after cap raising, seriously some of these small caps should be investigated by ASIC for the out and out Fraud against the shareholders that constantly take place on regurgitated assets and alike.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it taken something like 6 months to get the results of these last 2 holes? Then they will prepare for a JORC and offtake agreements with potential buyers , sounds like constant stalling and delays, at one point we were about to send a shipment to a "Chinese" company looking to do off take agreement depending on the quality, well that got dumped and hidden under the flakey snow never to be heard of again.
    MLSO about to expire and MLSOA not that far away from expiring. You don't need to be held up at gunpoint to be robbed!

These are simply my thoughts and Ideas, no persons have been harmed in the production of my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $22.16K 1.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 496354 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 737328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.