MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Sell your house

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    ‘If I could put all of my money into Myanmar, I would. Myanmar is in the same place China was in early 1979, when Deng Xiaoping said we have to do something new. ‘Myanmar is now opening up.’

Legendary commodities guru Jim Rogers

Please see below link to a recent article by the Resource Speculator. Their stock pick for October is Myanmar Metals (MYL.ASX).

https://myanmarmetals.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Resource-Speculator-October-2017.pdf

Some highlights of the article include:

-Myanmar Metals is run by an experienced management team and backed by savvy investors. Multi-millionaire mining tycoon Mark Creasy put together the initial funding package in July, when the company moved into Myanmar. Haven’t heard of Mark Creasy? He’s a true prospector, netting roughly $123 million from selling two gold projects Great Central Mines in 1994. The mining legend is now worth over $700 million.

-The bottom line: This company is hot and, if you want a piece of the action, there aren’t many shares to buy.

-Myanmar Metals is run by John Lamb, a 30-year mining veteran. Lamb is the perfect man for the job, with proven experience putting mines into production. Lamb was General Manager of the Century Zinc Mine (2007–09) — the second‐largest zinc producer in the world at the time. Lamb then became General Manager (2009–11) of the 80-year-old Rosebery zinc-leadsilver-copper mine. Rosebery is similar to Myanmar Metals’ Bawdwin deposit, where it owns 85%.

-During the colonial period, Bawdwin was considered the richest mine in the British Empire. Bawdwin’s reserve boasted 10.8 million tonnes of ore before the Second World War. According to Khin Zaw in 1990, the deposit graded 14% zinc, 23% lead, 1% copper and 670 grams per tonne of silver. 500,000 tonnes of high‐grade product was mined before the war.

-Myanmar Metals offers a once-in-a-lifetime investment opportunity. Bawdwin looks like the real deal. But there’s still a fair bit of work ahead to prove it. CSA Global — a leading international mining consulting firm — is currently updating the RSG’s resource estimate.

-Myanmar Metals’ market cap is about $30 million at time of writing. Assuming everything goes to plan, we could probably see a $50–100 million market capitalisation by year-end. I don’t make that forecast lightly. Resource Speculator stock pick Meteoric Resources NL [ASX:MEI] is worth $34 million based on its high-grade sulphide potential. It hasn’t estimated a resource and isn’t close to a scoping study. Meteoric’s share price is surging higher by the day — it has nearly doubled from our buy-up-to price within a few weeks. Myanmar Metals is two or three steps ahead, and should be worth more — a lot more — than Meteoric Resources. Now is the time to start building a position. I believe we should see the share price re-rate following the resource upgrade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.