SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

This satellite escapade was in my personal opinion nothing more...

1. 3,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    This satellite escapade was in my personal opinion nothing more than a high school satellite project, a bit of a confidence trick played on non technical Australian investors, so much money went to Israel in my opinion.
    This was similar to that other company that was trying to market flying dildos selfie cams, in my opinion all these types of easy get money from naive punters is the old, we attempted to make it work, that’s the get out of jail free phrase, but in my opinion the whole team of people behind these listing could possibly only put it together to milk the large amounts of asx punters money, I could come up with a plausible project, back door list it, do the possibly maybe forecast give market size and basically talk it up, get all the fees, set up a consulting business, milk punters money and let it fall over with a prefabricated lame excuse. All in my most humble opinion. When it comes to obtaining money many people will lie to get it, your money is gone.

This is an opinion piece based on trading stocks for over 40 years, I know the game, I’m not broke yet.
    Last edited by Tumby: 18/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.