LYC 1.71% $6.62 lynas rare earths limited

I agree with much of this post.Lynas is discussed on other...

1. 6,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    I agree with much of this post.

Lynas is discussed on other boards, but I believe this is the primary. If it were possible to impact the buying and selling, this is where those people would be.
    I believe we have just one bona fide promoter here, a person who believes they can impact the market and attempts to do so by any means.

As is typical of buy-side manipulators / promoters, those means include the repetitive and obnoxious promulgation of unsubstantiated company gloss. I try to counter this person's bullshit with facts. That is not downramping; imo, more like the opposite. My efforts go largely unappreciated, and are literally hated by the noisy herd of his followers, but they bring me inner peace and contentment.

That said, like Neo, I do not believe it is possible to impact the market through this board and I get a chuckle every time I have been accused of down-rampibg, shorting, being paid, etc.

I prefer this site discuss any intelligent investment thesis. Instead it gets dragged down rabbit holes for weeks at a time. Unbelievable waste of time. More BS on this site than there is WLP behind the LAMP! Enough with the NUF!

thankfully we have threads here, so I can usually and easily steer clear of the useless or uninteresting. I try to keep a sharp eye on the promoter, though. Can't stand his kind of character or behavior. Highly abusive and arrogant bullying which has led to the departure of many finer fellow contributors who I miss.

Very much appreciate those who attempt to raise the level of conversation here with clear, concise and cogent commentary on the issues impacting an investment in Lynas. That includes everything from keeping an eye on Malaysian political scene, to understanding REEs markets that matter, to technical analysis and so on.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.62
Change
-0.115(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $6.169B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.66 $6.66 $6.59 $16.04M 2.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 503 $6.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.62 36399 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.62
  Change
-0.115 ( 1.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.66 $6.67 $6.59 1178950
Last updated 14.27pm 30/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.