FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

selldown on no news. , page-3

1. jhu
    504 Posts.
    Thanks Investor

One thing to add to this is that over the last couple of weeks there has been a significant sell off of resources focused companies off the back of prices plus low trading volumes. This is going to have the effect of:

-investment managers restricted under mandate from investing directly in resource companies selling the mining services companies;
    - locking in those profits of fund managers for fear that the market will fall and risk their bonuses;
    - when resources were getting toppy there was some rotation into mining services companies on the basis that mining companies were getting toppy as well, but the resources/china/india story is still fundamentally sound.

Now you are seeing a rotation back to resource companies, on still low volume. As a result you are seeing a further step down in the mining services companies, with a significant impact on mid cap mining services companies as a result (it is not just Forge experiencing selling pressure, but the broader Mining services companies).

As investment managers are seeing better value elsewhere, or still sitting out the volatility, unti I suspect close ot the end of June or even July (for fear of risking bonuses) you will continue to see volatility in the market.

Good buying, but I suspect better over the next couple of weeks as the share price weakens further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.