FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

Thanks InvestorOne thing to add to this is that over the last...

1. jhu
    504 Posts.
    Thanks Investor

One thing to add to this is that over the last couple of weeks there has been a significant sell off of resources focused companies off the back of prices plus low trading volumes. This is going to have the effect of:

-investment managers restricted under mandate from investing directly in resource companies selling the mining services companies;
    - locking in those profits of fund managers for fear that the market will fall and risk their bonuses;
    - when resources were getting toppy there was some rotation into mining services companies on the basis that mining companies were getting toppy as well, but the resources/china/india story is still fundamentally sound.

Now you are seeing a rotation back to resource companies, on still low volume. As a result you are seeing a further step down in the mining services companies, with a significant impact on mid cap mining services companies as a result (it is not just Forge experiencing selling pressure, but the broader Mining services companies).

As investment managers are seeing better value elsewhere, or still sitting out the volatility, unti I suspect close ot the end of June or even July (for fear of risking bonuses) you will continue to see volatility in the market.

Good buying, but I suspect better over the next couple of weeks as the share price weakens further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.