VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

On the 29/11/16 I posted the message below @ SP $4.65 (this was...

1. 564 Posts.
    On the 29/11/16 I posted the message below @ SP $4.65 (this was after huge drops and people calling the bottom).  

I don't have a personal vendetta against the company but it's no surprise that it's one of the most shorted stocks on the ASX. They paid up big time for acquisitions and took on substantial debt (not to mention investors capital). The boardroom and key management issues have been well publicised and from an outsiders perspective integration doesn't seem to be going overly well especially given the prices paid for assets...  Add this to the growing list of companies share prices decimated by material M&A with the investment bankers the only clear winners. Who knows maybe the bankers will win again if Vocus gets close to covenants and needs to raise capital or renegotiate debt terms. I'm sitting on the sidelines and hope the pain stops sooner rather than later for the bulls!

Date:29/11/16
    Time:12:15:37
    Post #:20960036

Good company, great industry, seriously overpaid for aquisitions. Feels like another example of management being desperate to grow and take out prized assets no matter what the price. Only time will tell but this result and SP performance since this years highs has not been good. I'm avoiding until end FY17 at this rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.