EMR 2.83% $3.43 emerald resources nl

Rexi, I grant to you that your version of events could have...

1. 269 Posts.
    Rexi, I grant to you that your version of events could have happened and I have no doubt that they often do. However I purposely avoid having any dialogue with management. I was a professional punter for 20 years and avoided like the plague hearing anything a jockey or trainer said as well. Over the years I found I was much better off. The first contact I had with Mike Krzus was about a week after I had sold the shares and the company got on to my broker to see why I hadn't lodged a SS notice or ceasing notice. In lodging that I had to send a copy to the company and it was then that I had my first contact. I learned that they were going on a road show and was invited but didn't accept. After reading on hotcopper views that they must be getting low on funds (obvious to me anyway) I then asked if they were cum a capital raising. I didn't get a reply until 2 days later when they went in to a trading halt. Since I had asked about a potential raising and was the largest shareholder for a long while, I was asked if i wanted any stock. Having been nervous about selling out to the first selling opportunity to come up in nearly 2 years, I didn't mind buying back in. I am now very comfortable with my holding and as my one big investment (RIV) is going okay I think I will just sit on EMR for the time being.
    Hope this clears up any concerns you may have, and I can assure you that in this case the management acted properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.43
Change
-0.100(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $2.247B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.48 $3.52 $3.42 $3.637M 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12137 $3.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.44 11221 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.