ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

Good call Boo.For now it's bounced nicely off the significant...

1. 118 Posts.
    Good call Boo.

For now it's bounced nicely off the significant 61.8% fib retracement level from .155 to .074.

We saw price sold down, likely due to both facilite holders selling and price manipulation(buy/sell depth)to the down side forcing weaker hands.

As Gav pointed out in his post disappointing.

'Whilst there are about 11 million shares listed to sell, only about 1 mill are wanted - at lower prices.....Speaks for itself - the market seems to be conveying that this company has a lots to do if it is to impress with any future presentations imo'

This I believe was more to do with bigger players wanting to top up at lower prices.

They do so by placing false sell orders to pressure the market lower, forcing weaker hands to sell.

Now for the bounce, some funds stipulate that stocks can only be added to their portfolios if they are in the XAO, so now there maybe now a few small cap funds that will look closer at adding ADJ.

As of Friday's close 4,984,047 buyer side and 5,650,927 seller side....the large sell orders were pulled and the buy orders placed, and now it's balanced back out.

Little sell resistance right through from here, however I think there will be some chop between .08 and .10 once through .104 it's heading higher.

Bottom line remains the company is growing, and you so long as the market feels revenues will rise over the next 3/5 year horizon share prices inevitably rise.

Next years Half Yearly will be important, as it marks one year with Facilitate revenues and further indicates whether market place continues to gain traction with additional new clients.

So out of this, buyer depth is not worth getting to hung up over as it's so easily manipulated.

It would certainly help to see another round of quality companies added this next 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1704394 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11509376 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.