MYG 0.73% 69.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

I think a lot will happen over the coming months. The set date...

1. 677 Posts.
    I think a lot will happen over the coming months. The set date for finance is 1st August and I reckon we'll meet that target. Once we have money in the bank things will happen very quickly. We have all the right people in the key positions. These people would have been flat out over the last 6-12 months preparing for action and I reckon things are building up like a coiled spring.

A few weeks ago I was speaking via email to the person in charge of recruitment (enquiring about a construction coord position) and he said they will be looking to fill those positions in the second half of this year. John also mentioned in an earlier interview they will begin manning up early in the second half of the year, so it sounds like they are on track with that. When I asked John (via email) a few weeks back how things are going in comparison to a set of key dates he spoke about in an interview back on 27th April (with SMH) he said they were "on track". Two of those key dates he said were on track were * 1st August - Finance * Years end - Plant completed and ground broken with ore on the ROM pad "ready to roll" by new year.

I think this project is ready to take off, all we need is the finance deal sealed and we're away. Hopefully the finance deal works in our (current share holders) favor, ie majority debt finance with little or no share placement. I believe this is possible judging by a deal CS struck with another WA developer last year where CS stumped up something like $80M in cash with no issue of new shares, I think it might have been WGR but don't quote me on that.
    Either way Mutiny is looking the goods and I'm looking forward to averging up rather than down.
    Good luck to all long term holders.
    Busting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $63.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.8¢ 72.0¢ 69.0¢ $4.026K 5.736K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 26250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.