JIN 0.08% $13.32 jumbo interactive limited

JIN: currently JIN has an EBIT/EV yield of 23% Return on Capital...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    JIN: currently JIN has an EBIT/EV yield of 23% Return on Capital of 78% 0.6 Debt to Equity. EPS up 30% Revenues up 33% Cash flow very strong, a PE of under 7 and a stellar last 3 years of excellent growth despite any speculation of good/bad management or Tatts pushing them out. Personally I don't think Tatts can beat JIN in the long run with their 1000 odd bricks and mortar news agencies and cumbersome bureaucracies. JIN has the first mover advantage yes it maybe smaller but it's like TPG v Teltra or Carsales v Newscorp where the innovator came out in front with much better performance. My bet is JIN will provail and Tatts will blow alot of money attempting to compete, plus JIN only has 7% of the Australian market so far and taking share rapidly. On the Technical side it looks terrible and someone is dumping alot of shares but hopefully this is the climactic action to the downside yesterda,. as the JIN has been basing since April and could be just shaking some people/funds out before its revaluation again. Plus the market is set up for it. REA and CRZ command a multiple of 24 yet JIN is 7 and growing 50% faster than both of them. I rememeber when CRZ got smashed because it was SO SCARY that news corp was competing the share price speaks for itself after that hiccup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.32
Change
-0.010(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $838.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.45 $13.48 $13.31 $1.320M 98.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1450 $13.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.41 584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.