AIM 1.39% 36.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

seller not finished yet, page-5

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    He may have been on the mark with some info Mook but there was also stuff that he was clearly using to undermine the company that was not true according to company annmnts,such as the exploitation license which he maintained was not attained until March 07 but which was anncd to the market in early Feb 07.

Im not arguing with some of his info though and I posted as much quite a while back.

I dont hold any angst towards PR as he was obviously a good info source.BUT I do remember that some of his early info with regards to new appointments was quite bullishly presented yet he was calling for directors heads in the end,which got him banned for good I would think.I should know as I still hold my posts that were moderated under the title of the thread that brought on the ire of the mods/HC admin.

Not the right way to approach ones investment in a company or the dissemination of such info.Like I say,yes some was on the mark,but when he went that bit too far and used stuff that was blatantly not true is when he got himself in the ......

Did he save people money?

Depends on how one invested in Aim and what intentions they hold/held with that investment.Did they invest purely on Perkoa,in which case those that got in at around 30c may make less of a gain than we first thought(due to the way in which Aim are now raising the project finance)or was it on the potential of Mumbwa or perhaps even both.If Mumbwa does realise its potential with the current drilling program then all current holders will probably do very nicely.

One might argue he did save the shorter term investor as many that had invested in Aim on the basis of a trade over a few months would be well down by now.But if they were still holding when the obvious signs of larger dilution half way through 07 became apparent and then the just as obvious,the onset of the credit squeeze(which PR did not contribute to but has contributed to the sp weakness,then one might say that such short term investors missed some obvious sell signals.

Anyway I think I agree with Your sentiment Mook in that perhaps others shouldnt gloat over the demise of a poster that did have something to contribute.Pity that he just didnt control WHAT he contributed a bit more imho.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $75.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.5¢ 36.0¢ $14.45K 39.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16229 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 43747 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.