SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

SELLER NOT FINISHED, page-55

1. 2,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    After full production, the monthly output will be 10 million pieces, which is indeed very exciting here. We assumed that the price of a sensor is about 5 US$, and they need two months to build a automated production line, and then they can achieve full automation. In this way, SE1 can be fully put into production in the Q3 and Q4 quarters. With simple mathematical calculations, SE1 can complete the production of 40mil pieces in the 2021 fiscal year based on 10mil per month, which means revenue is 40mi*5 = 200mil US$ = 276mil AUD$.

I still like to use the PSR ( Price / Sale Ratio) calculation method. With an average PSR to be 7, our market cap should be can reach billions ( but the estimation did not include other business like Abiomed, Didi, Ionq etc) . I am very happy to wait for EUA here now, and it is so confirmed to everyone who is the customer.

Indeed, in my opinion, it is difficult to find other companies in this industry that have SE1 technology and have so many great products with exclusitve patents put into production and produce good revenue ,

EUA is getting closer and closer now, and we are counting down now, as below screen shot indicates shared by @twigman7, EUA may be approved in just a few hours if the information is complete, I believe they must be fully prepared after so long preparation work and they already have similar products of TBI which have received breakthrough award before. Cheers.

The estimation above is just personal view only, always need DYOR to make decision. All the best!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2756/2756017-4f125e63d8431481cf3fd921a449ca36.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2756/2756038-bbb37789657929b95d8623e557778a0a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.