NDO 0.00% 86.0¢ nido education limited

Hi 62stratA few weeks ago I posted that I had received as a Nido...

1. 141 Posts.
    Hi 62strat
    A few weeks ago I posted that I had received as a Nido shareholder a letter from EUROZ recommending the stock a buy with a price target of $0.51/sh .Your reply was, maybe they were recommending a hold while they sold.As Iam not a client of Euroz I thought they were just trying to attract a few more clients.Low and behold about 4 weeks later in the business section of the West Australian EUROZ had a speculative buy on Otto Energy which in part read,
    It described The Galoc purchase as a "company changing event" and that Otto looked attractive compared to "look-alike Nido Petroleum.I thought this was an about turn and am now wondering if you were right.I hold a reasonable amount of NIDO shares and and not all holders received this letter as I know some people with small holdings didn't.Surely it must be a broker putting these small sells through because as a client of Comsec the minimum amount of shares you can sell at a time have to be to the value of $500 or above .Don't know if there is anybody who knows how you can find out where these small sells are coming from.
    Cheers Cloggy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $196.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15704 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.