BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

Fair enough, I'll try this.The largest seller for the...

1. 6,609 Posts.
    Fair enough, I'll try this.

The largest seller for the March/April period has been UBS with 14.58 sold and 8.7 bought.

From what I understand Resolve Geo loaned UBS 11.75 million shares as announced in Jan. Resolve Geo is Gordon Saul's company and he is a director.

UBS has net sold 5.88 million shares but has as yet not filed a change in substantial shareholder notice. They could, of course, simply be selling for a client (ie not as beneficial owner under their previous filings). However, since they became the beneficial owner of those 11.75 million shares why did they not file a notice?

As at 28 March UBS was the fifth largest holder with 23 million shares.

I guess draw your own conclusions. UBS already had sufficient shares to short but clearly wanted to use someone else's. I guess it means they do not have to file notices.

Shorts: Outstanding shorted stock has increase 10 million since 1 Jan to 5 April.

Why would a director want to lend shares to UBS? Why would UBS want to sell them and hurt their remaining 23 million share's value? Why have no change in substantial shareholder notices been filed? What happens next?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.