UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

hey savadamoney....why dont u savaurtime and stopbeingapain and...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    hey savadamoney....

why dont u savaurtime and stopbeingapain and go play elsewhere.

most people on here don't care much for ur ramblings. we don't care that ur a self appointed freedom fighter for social injustice and blah blah blah...
    u sound like the US foreigh policy - always sticking ur nose where it aint wanted!!

i feel for people who have suffered losses in this market, but its dog eat dog out there. those vulnerable types ur trying to protect should prob put their money into an ING account for now and wait it out. people are accountable for their own actions. in this market they live n die by the decisions they make. thats life!!
    they dont need u to wear ur underpants on the outside and fly around bouncing bullets off ur chest...

if you really wana help them, liquidate ur wealthy portfolio and cover their losses - fyi, im down $10k in one stock, would be great if u could help me out...

sorry, i just got real bored of ur boring posts about sharks, vulnerable investors, fairplay, trust, justice and the american way...

ur right about one thing tho, ur right to post.
    so all i/we ask for is either make it contructive and factual about UMC/IO or take ur social services agenda elsewhere.

not trying to offend anyone, just trying to shift the focus back to what matters...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.