UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

seller, page-25

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Ohyeah76

Sorry you see it that way. I dont want to see anyone lose money and I am not a UMC knocker but am interested from a number of points of view including investment AT THE RIGHT PRICE. I have noted that there are quite a few posters on this thread who make a point of going to another io thread that they have no interest in and do the very things you are talking about. Seems you arent that bored by my posts thats why you have bothered to respond otherwise you would have me on ignore. I dont agree with a dog eat dog philosophy and while I want to make money I want to be able to sleep with a clear conscience.

If research tells me UMC is a buy then I will consider it as an option and when that happens I will declare my position. The fact is commodoties are generally being hammered at the moment and it may pay for me to wait for prices to drop further and that applies in relation to a range of io stocks not just UMC. The junior explorers are all high risk specs and thats how they will be regarded in my investment strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.