UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

sav,this is prob where ur rubbing people up the wrong way...IT...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    sav,

this is prob where ur rubbing people up the wrong way...
    IT IS CURRENTLY JUST ANOTHER SPECULATIVE PLAY LIKE UMC. Get the picture.

NO, IT'S NOT!!
    THAT'S WHY WE ARE NOT GETTING THE PICTURE!!

the other io stock, lets call it FMS for now, it totally diff to UMC. about the only thing they have in common is that they are both companies in australia.

FMS is a PURE HIGH RISK SPECCIE play.

UMC is a junior iron ore speccie which has been de-risked significantly thru an intensive 12month drilling program culminating in a 110MT HIGH GRADE DSO JORC RESOURCE, which is only set to grow as all the assays come in.
    even forgetting all the other points i metioned in my earlier post, that alone offers significant upside.

UMC has the largest resource outside the top 3. that ranks it 4th.

UMC has signalled its intentions via a stake for a 10mtpa
    port berth.

UMC has recruited a project manager to develop the resource.

UMC, as per previous announcements, is in discussions regarding rail access or MGS post initial resource announcement

UMC has scoping and prefeasibility studies in the pipeline which will deal with all these options

UMC has stated it's aiming for production by late 2009 early 2010. that means cashflow sav, and lots of it.

and that means zero debt and equity dilution to advance its other targets AND the bauxite...
    tru, equity or debt, or both, may be needed one day depending on the size of other resources and their transport needs in getting product to market, but getting railway to market in the next 18months will be an enormous boost in the right direction.

so u see sav, to say its JUST LIKE that other io stock, is way off the mark.
    and u'll prob find thats where u lose people on here.

but im curious about sumthing sav and as others on here have already asked you, what more research are you waiting for?
    there are ample announcements out there which offer bucketloads of research, and then there's the well researched posts of the old timers on here, who translate all that industry jargon into simple english for us not so learnd to understand...
    but we are learning, so thank u old timers...haha

so sav, ignoring the io sector as a whole, id be real interested in:
    - ur take on UMC, why is it still a high risk speccie
    - what research ur waiting on
    - y u think its still under valued
    - wats ur buy in price and how long would u plan to hold

im giving u the benefit of the doubt sav, please dont lose me here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.