UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

I still dont get it. Why this continual obsession with FMS on...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    I still dont get it. Why this continual obsession with FMS on this thread. I hear what you say about UMC, so why dont you feel secure and satisfied with your investment given all the positives you have posted? Why get alarmed when a nincompoop like me who you believe has no significant investment knowledge expresses an opinion? Good stocks that stand on their fundamentals dont need defending. I will buy UMC when and if I feel like it and at the cheapest price possible. I thought maybe it had bottomed a while back but not so and I will await a bit longer. There is never a need to rush to invest, particularly with junior specs. To date I havent made any money from UMC not having bought but had I done so it would have reduced the value of my capital. On the other hand I am well in the money on my other two io stocks. as I have said before its not the love of the stock but the ability to increase my capital. I will make this prediction with UMC and that is that after I buy I will make money on my purchase. If you have done your research nothing I can say should worry you. You apparently want me to give reasons for being negative on UMC when Im posting im considering investing in the stock. Its got me baffled.

Cheers
    Sav

Good luck to all.

SAV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.