UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Kwaidan,If you read my posts carefully you would read that I...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Kwaidan,

If you read my posts carefully you would read that I only have a token amount in that other io stock and it cant do me any damage at all. As to your so called wealth good luck to you if its true. I dont want you to lose your cash on umc or any other stock but some posters dont seem to care about the impact of rubbing salt into the wound of stockholders whose shares may have tumbled. Its an uncivilised and indecent trait by such posters and while I personally am certainly financially secure enough not to worry about fluctuations of speculative resource stocks I have the luxury of being able to confidantly defend those less fortunate than myself from people endeavouring to cause their financial downfall. AND I will do so WISELY,FEARLESSLY and VIGOROUSLY. As my post name implies I do SAVE MY MONEY and I certainly would never consider putting 1.9 mill dollars of my own money in any speculative stock including UMC. It appears you certainly have a higher risk profile than myself. Given your huge investment and your professed knowledge it is interesting that you devote time to bagging another speculative stock. Downramping usually only hurts the small investor as larger investors are not influenced by market chatter and small investors are more easily spooked in the market.
    I have a large position in Brockman but nothing like your $1.9mill in UMC. I dont want UMC to crash for you but if some posters dont see the merits of UMCs potential you can only respond to their assertions as after all they are only doing what you yourself have done elsewhere. On this thread I will only debate on the merits or otherwise of UMC. In respect to other io companies I will deal with those on the respective threads.

Cheers and may your wealth remain intact. I know mine is.
    Sav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.