MDR 2.04% 50.0¢ medadvisor limited

I suspect a CR is in the wings to get rid of the debt, so when...

1. 4,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 223
    I suspect a CR is in the wings to get rid of the debt, so when ‘the pathway to profitability in FY24’ is announced the market can’t challenge the cashflow with the overhang of debt obligations. Cashflow, however meagre will be recognised as being positive to the balance sheet.

I’m often wrong, so it could be a lacklustre quarter. Previous corresponding quarter was $20M. They would need to demonstrate growth and also stated some revenues (~$1M) expected in Q4 would land in Q1. $24M minimum would prove momentum, anything less would be disappointing.

Robert Read has taken a new role at Medibank. Xenos appears to be maintaining his shareholding and takes $140k each year for ‘data services’. Read and Swinnerton have been selling down as evidenced in the annual report.

Meanwhile the Board and new CEO are rewarding themselves handsomely with lofty salaries and options, despite share price decline. Would love to see a $25M quarter, followed by $50M+ in December. But I am a realist, so not holding my breath and will continue to put MedAdvisor in the ‘gonna’ stock basket as Claude Walker mentioned in the Baby Giants podcast. Prove us wrong Management and be a ‘will’ stock.

https://www.medibank.com.au/livebetter/newsroom/post/changes-to-executive-leadership-team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $275.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $244.9K 498.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 335248 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.