EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Very good Morning to you Marben.Nice to see the poms did a great...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Very good Morning to you Marben.

Nice to see the poms did a great job of supporting Kah overnight.

It really confirms the difference between the aussie and british investors to me.

IMO though this stock has long been supported by the brits more than the aussies, and once again the overnight trading proves this. Had Dattels been awake when the Aussie price started tanking, I believe he would have done something to stop it. (Maybe he was recieving midnight calls and decided to use it to his advantage) I thought the selling was calculated, which was why I thought is was RIO and agreed with Tim183's theory. Why I posted its all part of the war.

As of yesterdays announcement on the asx Dattals was still buying but via contacting larger holders and completing Xtrades through Pattersons. Patersons handled $8.8million worth of stock yesterday

IMO I expect some extremely large support buy orders coming in on Teusday, and a resume to normality. Maybe just at the price it is to scoop more stock

However, the price increase has been massive and the little aussie investor will just be looking at the day to day noise.

I could think of nothing worse than waking up to a trading halt and being locked out should an offer come to the table coz I traded for the day. I am with you tho on, should she keep going on Teusday, I will be in for more.

I am 100% certain that I have done my DD completely, that we are in the hands of some serious manipulation and that either way, my stock is worth by far more today than when I purchased it.

Should I have decided to sell yesterday, I would never have sold on market, cleaning the price out as I went, I would have got a broker to contact Dattals and sold off market. This all just tell me that bigger things are happening behind the scenes.

Your posts are a breath of fresh air this morning. Love having you to bat on my team.

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.