BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Yes mozartWrs timing of the last placement was a blessing, i...

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Yes mozart

Wrs timing of the last placement was a blessing, i will be the first to admit i was annoyed at the discount but only a month or 2 later in jaunary the SP was in the low 50's with the market correction due to the US banks getting smashed, the very same banks are still facing billions more in write donws, some are saying up to $1.3 trillion to be written down.

So again while many question the timing and the amount of the placement, i am backing WR all the way as he has the cards close to his chest and knows a hell of alot more than all of us put together, he hasnt made a wrong move to date and cant knock him on the latest placement like i did on the previous placement, we were all praising Wayne on the last placement when the market tanked and we could very well see the same again.

Money in the bank is money in the bank and asures us all that we can move the company forward.

Wayne more than likey has something up his sleeve as BRM are a very tight ship, i think that the next announcement will again surprise us all as we all have no idea of when or what.

This is the best thing about BRM, no one knows a thing except management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.