NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

sellers are you taking losses, page-8

1. 426 Posts.
    Hope Mr O'Neill does not mind...

"I do not come from the school which promotes regular releases (often re-releases) for the sake of a release. Hence I will announce successful completion of the EM survey, acquisition of processed EM data (so it can be released in "map" form), start and completion of drilling programs and assay results, etc.I will also announce the results of the ANSTO leach tests when completed (we are in a queue at present).

Lagoon Creek has its own procedural limitations. As part of a broader 30,000m drilling program by Laramide, I can provide information only when Laramide provides it to us. They may aggregate Lagoon Creek work with their own drilling work, including assays. So I cannot provide at this stage firm information on likely reporting timelines for Lagoon Creek. We are in Laramide's hands."

So, expect EM survey results around Sept/Oct. However, LAM could release results from drilling started in June anytime.

Plenty of cash and only potential upside to come from further drilling in some already proven resources.

Definite Hold, or buy if you don't have any at these prices. May go a little lower on no news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.