CTP 1.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

sellers at 15 cents disappearing, page-28

1. 284 Posts.
    Without talking up the stock I would respectfully disagree with your estimation of the stocks potential to move before early next year.

It has maintained the 13.5 - 15 cent range on very low volumes.

However has twice jumped 4 cents in the last three months on positive sentiment.

It will IMHO take one unambiguously positive announcement re. partnership wrangles being ironed out as a likely trigger for another 4 cent hike that is potentially (DYOR) less likley to fade on low volumes thereafter.

Why less likely to fall after profit takers sell off on the good news? Because IMHO the market will soon be supplied with (DYOR) have a solid timetable for drilling sequences (CSG, GTL, He + Oil Prospects) on several blocks of CTP's vast tenements in 2010.

For patient long-term CTPer's it's being a long wait with the CFC interrupting the original resource development plan of CTP (like many other juniors). However CTP has not bounced back like many other well endowed junior resources stock. Mainly due to partnership ambiguities and JV stumbles.

So, I believe this is one stock yet to bounce hard and when it does (DYOR please) I believe it has the potential to kick up to 30 cents and hold without positive drilling results.

Yes I am being optimistic and yes I and many posters here have good reason to be based on the facts not on thier individual fantasies.

So patience newbies, the bounce is on it's way for X'mas in my (positive) opinion.

Confinement to the 14.5 cent range is an unlikely event in my humble opinion. More unlikely than a bounce of 4 cents.

Merry X'mas in advance to all CTPers.

I hope I am allowed to be positive with being accused of ramping. I am holding long-term so this next 6 months doesn't worry me one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $15.43K 295.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 795046 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 24788 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.