LLP 0.00% 34.5¢ lloyds bank plc

sellers at 30.5c gone- will soon be above bid, page-3

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Another response from the chairman which says nothing, other than we can't say anything until mid November. Can't sit on our hands till November with directors up for re-election at the end of this month.

Cheers
    PViews

15 October 2009
    Dear ,
    RESPONSE TO YOUR QUERY
    Thank you for your emails.
    I have noted your original and subsequent comments with my fellow Independent Directors of LLP, and as with
    comments from all LLP Securityholders, we consider them important.
    Together with my Independent Directors and advisors we are in the process of developing a Scheme Booklet which
    will detail reasoning behind our decision to recommend the Proposal in the absence of a superior proposal, and
    subject to the Independent Expert concluding that the Offer is in the best interest of LLP Securityholders.
    Subject to ASIC and Court approval, you will be receiving the Scheme Booklet in mid November.
    Please recognise at this stage we are unable to provide more information to securityholders on an individual basis.
    Following receipt of the Scheme Booklet I would welcome the opportunity to have a detailed discussion regarding
    the Proposal with you.
    In the interim, if you have any questions relating to the Proposal, please do not hesitate to contact the Securityholder
    Information Line on 1800 427
    Yours Sincerely,
    Andrew Love
    Chairman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.