LLP 0.00% 34.5¢ lloyds bank plc

Thanks PV for the post. Learnt a lot more.That a big chunk of...

1. 287 Posts.
    Thanks PV for the post. Learnt a lot more.

That a big chunk of ASX quoted shares are regularly manipulated, spruiked, and trashed is a regretful byproduct of a free forum like HC. Like democracy it carries the seeds of its own destruction. No doubt either that many posters are company/bank/insto plants to keep things moving in the direction they want it to go. No surprises here. Would be into it myself if I could stomach dishonesty.

Dunno who controls this pack of "independent" directors but all that needs to be explained to me is why is there a crisis that needs a big brother to come along and hold a hand that's likely to be chopped off and sold to the next highest bidder.

What's the rush? This company needs an entire board change and some folk actually and honestly looking after the shareholders instead of a crowd they've kept on board with platitudes until they've perfectly timed the bottom to wring hands and say "gee whiz guys we've found Father Christmas to take you out of your misery". What misery? OZ a great place to own property provided it's not in the hands of criminals and shady estate agents.

Never mind crapping on the directors, the ASX needs to be hammered about this.

Incidentally who is picking up the tab for the "scheme booklet"?

Sentiment here compulsoraly posted as none. Please substitute "disgusted".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.