HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Please,Put the butter knifes away. The **on action will...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Please,

Put the butter knifes away. The Gabon action will occupy/dominate the PVD value proposition over the next few months - not Morocco.

Let me indulge a bit after 30 years of corporate and analysis activity in the resource/exploration space.

1. We're all buying potential elephants here: Ultra high risk.
    2. We all think we're geos/MBA/gurus and believe we can pick the one or two elephants that mother nature allows minnows to peek at each year. Not.
    3. Maybe we realise we know bugger less than promoter and what the earth will give up.
    4. Epiphany
    5. How can we reduce risk and still survive?
    6. Invest in a group that gets others to pay for the elephant safari, not once, not twice but Gabon it thrice.
    7. Even after multiple FREE shots at the Elephants..have a plan C with a bit of survival cash to go the next round(s).
    8. I've never seen that with an Offshore junior.
    9.. Summary: we have a $50m coy; Others want to spend $275 (+?)m of drilling (underestimating Gabon F/O) in the next 18 months on some 2Bbbl gross = 4-500mbbls (net)
    10. And after all this uber exposure this the coy survives???
    11. Challenge any/all on this thread and will back with $100k+ to find better opportunity/reward. (empirical and technical substantiations please)
    12. Epiphany.

Cheers, (and GLTA PVD)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $8.778K 1.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10410172 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7504209 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.