BMN 1.41% $2.80 bannerman energy ltd

"Grizzly recently posted that the price is being held back by...

1. 270 Posts.
    "Grizzly recently posted that the price is being held back by the entity that will be receiving shares in the upcoming cap raising, in order to get the shares at a cheper price."

If that was how you understood it then you've misunderstood me. I fail to see how you could have got that from any of my posts..... whatever...

What I did suggest to Capt was how as of 31 March there was 4.8M in cash with projected quaterly funding needs of 6M which we are one month into which means pro-rata 4.8M minus 2M leaves less than the 3M which must be maintained as working capital under the RCF loan covenants. By this mathematics the raising must be soon,,,,,, very soon.. Thus a buyer must already be lined up...... Or as I hope Capt is asking LJ should we (retail SH) all be preparing to participate.
    The raising will be for up to $30M worth of shares at a 20% discount to the VWAP.. thats on the public record its easy to see if it happens very soon what the price will be.
    You're welcome to extrapolate that any buyer of that stake would want to suppress the price but if I can do due diligence in about 30Minutes and come up with a timetable of listing like I have then If I were a player with deep enough pockets to spend 30M to buy some 25% of the listed entity I'd know I'd have the whip hand regardless of price. I hope it's a player that would put a rocket under the SP.. many have been mentioned......... Sorry I just don't buy that they'll suppress the price,,,, they're buying a cornerstone stake in a company.... that's where the value for the buyer in this stake will be ..... in the tenements... by going over the pre-BFS numbers not bothering with fiddling markets...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.