BMN 1.56% $3.25 bannerman energy ltd

sellers deserting, page-24

1. 18,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Thanks for that link, bankroll! It's worthwhile reading, nay compulsory, for U-share holders!

...and, yes count me in amongst the ones lacking lustre; (more like 'lucre') mainly because I did have a large investment in BMN, sold out at 0.40 because I had lost belief in management, but with the Savanna issue resolved and obviously a good manager in place - here I also trust El Capitano - he is a people person - it seems to be just burning along nicely - just a bit slowly. I have bought, sold and re-bought BMN on a smaller scale, but my other investments which I simply churn over with an average hold of 3 weeks, are slowly getting me back halfway (naa quarter-way) up the mountain I fell off. So the thought has crossed my mind, why am I still sitting on BMN?

Anyway, some of your return posts have re-affirmed that BMN is on the right track and worth holding for the longer term. Hmm; this is getting to be like a support group, but a nice one :-x!

Had in mind to make a visit to Namibia, but I'm off to Europe and England for two months in July/August instead. Will try and catch the AGM - if there is one in Perth.

Thankyou for the thumbs-up Tibbs, Grizzly and Bankroll and not to forget the Capt'n !!

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.