SPM 0.00% 2.2¢ speewah metals ltd

I agree AA. In my view the above interview is probably a...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    I agree AA. In my view the above interview is probably a relatively honest, realistic and cautious take on things ATM.

Way better than spinning shareholders that the current climate is all rosy when everyone knows it isn't. And the shareprices across the whole sector bear that out - some ridiculously so IMO (sigh).

If things turn worse I'd actually prefer to see management batten down the hatches and minimise the spend to what we can reasonably achieve. At least that would help preserve our share of the resource. That would certainly be my preference even if development had to slow, as opposed to blindly stomping on the accelerator when the weather has so poorly affected road visibility for all of these spec stocks.

I like to see those who make decisions affecting my shareholding with significant skin in the game, as in this case. That way I can at least be assured they will be mindful of the cash spend and dilution - as opposed to those that simply play the game of continually raising capital at any old price to ensure they fund their comfortable salaries. They're the ones to really worry about IMO.

This game might not be going according to plan - but given where we are right now - it's probably what I'd be doing too.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.