NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Sellers dried up

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    new to the stock, but been a shareholder for only a matter of months. I have been watching the walls of selling ebb and flow for a bit but it now looks like it has finished. Someone here showed an updated top 20 and obviously a few funds have bailed. The recent quarterly is very encouraging and as a new shareholder I think it looks better now than it has in the last month or two. I went to the Melbourne presentation and was impressed with J Miller. I took the opportunity to say giddy and thought he was a credible CEO. Looks you in the eye when he speaks and knows his stuff. The rash of capital raising this year is better understood: better to be diluted but with safety cash than hopelessly undercapitalised going in to the sales period and going bust because you didn't have funds to supply stores with stocks. I hear there is some research coming out soon. I would like to see some projections but I suspect it is too early for that right now. the broker who raised all the $ should be able to provide some research with some numbers behind numbers.
    Technically looking ok.
    cheers
    omg
    Last edited by ohmygod: 02/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.