ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Well done Hardmano hope you hear from Casey and Lansom asap.I'm...

1. 205 Posts.
    Well done Hardmano hope you hear from Casey and Lansom asap.
    I'm surprised ESG are taking such a length of time to advise the market as to the gas/methane content and indeed gas flow, it doesn't seem to me to be rocket science. When you read the "Presentation at Good Oil Conference" 5/9/07 on the ESG website it highlights the Bibblewindi pilot flowing at 450 MCFD,( I assume this is million cubic feet per day). Thats sounds like a hell of a lot of gas and there was far less wells drilled at Bibblewindi then than there is now. So whats happened since that date..a lot of further drilling and then the much anticipated laterals. If the laterals increase this amount by a factor of 5-10 as has been mentioned in other posts this sounds seriously big and its one area only. So why is the share price still languishing, in fact its the same price range as when the above presentation was made in 07. Sure we have had a global crash but CSG shares are holding pretty well. These guys are not asleep at the wheel, anything but that, but they could fix the shortsellers in one hit by releasing gas methane content and highlight the approx gas flows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.