ATC 3.64% 5.3¢ altech batteries ltd

sellers eager to bail out, page-9

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Laurra,

I first answered your question on whether I owned any ATC stock on 29/7.

At the time, you asked:
    "Grant 62 do yoy hold atc stock as you have a lot to say but I wonder which side of the fence you sit on.
    Have you done any research on this company and if you have what do you think their long position is.
    Am very interested in your views but I still stand that this will happen and that many will be surprised with the final result. I am not a ramper but purely a believer in people and the concept of where this company is going."

At the time, I responded:
    "No, I do not hold any ATC stock. Nor have I held any, to date....When ATC was recently suspended, I posted that the market would be lukewarm to any sort of pre-paid deal (which, it was)....As for China, China Mbile and Shanghai Telecom, everybody who is anybody is vying for a piece of the Chinese market. But just as that market is growing exponentially (off of a low base), the FCF to support that is also quite limited. So too are the chronic collection problems associated with generating and maintaining teleco revenues in China....
    Yes, I have research ATC at length, along with many other companies in the local and global telco sector. Those that know me know the depth and breadth of my research into these areas....Before I invest in ATC, however, I want to see more of the following:
    1)
    more detail regarding the FNT merger and its true underlying impact on ATC (as opposed to merely adding in prepaid revenue which is immediately paid out to others);
    2)
    more detail regarding how FNT intends combatting operator pressure in the UK and in the Euro-zone to convert pre-paid customers to post-paid;
    3)
    more detail regarding how FNT intends growing its business in the UK in the face of a stagnantgrowth rate in UK and Euro areas;
    4)
    more detail on how ATC intends applying a pre-paid model towards Shanghai Telecom whilst minimising revenue /debt leakage from this;
    5)
    more detail on how ATC intends growing its ARPU values in China in the face of a low overall ARPU reading (sub US$18); and
    6)
    more detail on just what the Chinese market presenzts in terms of opportunity and benefit for ATC going forward (considering that some of the world's biggest players are already there, such as China Mobile, Vodafone in conjunction with China Mobile, Hutchison Whampoa, etc)......Yes, I do have a lot to say regarding the telecommunications industry, and telco stocks (local and global). I research my efforts. As for ATC, in closing, I wish them well, but do not yet consider that they have a viable story to tell. More effective seliing of their story, and of proper and effective analyst /media briefings may, however, change this around.

Now, on 28/11, I am again answering your question, and the answer is no, I do not hold any ATC stock.

I do, however, hold the following stock:
    1)
    in Australia:
    TMS, AFI, NAB, DJS, SLX, TLS, HTA, AUN, SGT.
    2)
    in Europe:
    Vodafone, Swisscom, Ericsson, Siemens, and BT.
    3)
    in the USA:
    Motorola and Tyco.
    4)
    In Asia:
    SGT, and HWL.

Now that I have yet again answered your challenge, I think that I will leave it there.

In all of my postings on ATC, few, including your good self, have been able to come up with credible, or informed responses, to the concerns that I have aired. This, however, is either considered typical of rampers, or vested interests.

I will, as kenny has pointed out, continue to explore and comment on ATC until I can find some valid reason for investing. For the time being, however, the seacrh continues.

Do have a good day, now, Laurra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $90.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $89.92K 1.707M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314489 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 144799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.