QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

mumstheword,perhaps you should read all the posts from sept...

1. hop
    627 Posts.
    mumstheword,perhaps you should read all the posts from sept through dec and then rethink your opinion,HR has done well to get us into the IGV position we are in we but has consistently stated news/reports/results due at time x and consistently fails to keep his word,i for one have been a big knocker but over the last month had to rethink but alas he lets us down again after stating that things were going to changei could go on but for not wanting to sound like a broken record "thumpers rule".
    i have previosly posted before the next BIG announcement for me would be that HR has secured the help of 2 new directors, this would help on many fronts,QMC has the goods and it has had the board to get us this far BUT it needs help,the consistant flow of info keeps shareholders informed and interested and leroy has done more than his fare share so please ease up and do a tiny bit of reading....... just read your reply mumstheword before posting and hats off to you for not ignoring leroy he is not one you want to have on ignore he is just frustrated like some of us are.

hop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.