TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

I guess you can put any spin you like on this to support an...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    I guess you can put any spin you like on this to support an underlying motive. Falling back on the facts, TSV is quality. Mention has been made about TSV's past record or Alcoa's experience in this field yet it is Latent with the expertise in the field, Alcoa with a long term gas supply issue and TSV with a quality farm in. Nothing more, nothing less. I suspect when the likes of Entropylord and others have their fill of shares the sun will suddenly shine on this venture in their eyes. We traded not long ago at nearly 5c just on Alcoa's involvement yet so close to spud many try to pull the wool over our eyes that the stock is not even worth its current 2.4c

RIDICULOUS COMMENTS!

I've been frustrated at progress in the past and made cynical comments but i've never doubted the end result of this project. Now we're so close to the prize it pains me to see new posters on this thread trying to verbally down play the quality of the project, even clutching at straws over rig operators and the likes. Nobody is asking them to invest, and quite frankly, if the operation is so unappealing to them, why waste time posting the likes in the first place.

Time will tell who is right i guess but on face value, on paper and in reality, it is one of the best low entry prospects on the market.
    Now ad to that the likely-hood of electricity in WA increasing 116% over 3 years with the possibility of a 56% increase in this May budget, combined with anticipated increases in Gas and you have a recipe for significant gains in project estimates when valuing this venture.
    The ONLY thing that could go wrong is if they have trouble getting the gas that they ALREADY KNOW IS IN THE GROUND out of the ground and comparative operations in the US and the likes pretty much quells concern over that...... so

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.