CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

That is all very interesting, MF. I followed the Oceanlinx...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    That is all very interesting, MF. I followed the Oceanlinx events closely at the time. I also keep tabs on the rest of the world. Does it really matter who was first? I suspect that most ‘first of kind’ inventions are not even recorded in history but then are rediscovered later by others. Pumps have been used for centuries. The power of waves has been watched for millennia.

The most valuable commodity anyone has is their time. The same cycles of discussion occur here over and again. Most are uninformed due to lack of homework or comprehension. The still greater effect is that people here quickly fall in love with the buoys; after all we all think we know waves and that it represents free energy. It sounds like magic. How could the company fail? It often means that no further careful analysis is done and rational debate is too confusing and threatening. The alternative safe thing is to discuss trivia. Love does that. It is also the polite thing to do, but it doesn’t advance potential solutions. It’s a problem. I’m always looking for the pearls.

Juke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.